- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Succulents are some of the easiest plants to care for. They are perfect plants for those brighter spaces!
- "2-inch, 2.5-inch, 4-inch" succulents are determined by the size of the container they are currently planted in. Succulents themselves may vary in size.
- Colors may appear duller when delivered; give plants up to a week in bright indirect light to recover from shipping.
- All varieties are grower's choice, we can't take specific requests.
- Plants will be unlabeled.
- Please unpack right away so plants can breathe & get light!
Yes, most are pet safe
*Exact plant will vary from photo shown
Succulents prefer bright light and full sun.
Unlike most house plants succulents do not need to be watered as frequently. Water when the soil is completely dry or when the leaves start to shrivel. Make sure to water thoroughly and dump out any excess water left in the saucer to avoid root rot.
Succulents can survive in most climates. They will do best in temperatures between 60-80°F.
Common Problems Q&A
This is likely a sign of under watering. Although Succulents do not need much water they still cannot be completely neglected. You should water you plant soon after the soil has completely dried out.
Why are my leaves turning yellow, transparent and soggy?
This is generally a sign of over watering. You should cut back on your watering schedule and only water when your soil has dried out. If you were watering once a week and notice these signs, try cutting back and watering once every 2 weeks.
Why is my plant experiencing leggy growth?
Leggy growth is likely a sign of inadequate light. When succulents aren't receiving enough light they stretch in order to get closer to sunlight. Try moving your plant by a sunny window.
WINTER SHIPPING INFORMATION
During winter months, we recommend adding a heat pack on ALL SHIPPING ORDERS. In addition, please consider upgrading to Priority Shipping to minimize potential delays and cold damage.
Note that Plant Daddies ATL is not responsible for any shipping delays or cold damage. Read about our shipping policies.